2014년 9월 23일 화요일

Hi, I'm Kwon Juhyeok

Hello everybody. I'm Kwon Juhyeok. It may be the first time to introduce to everyone about myself using english online.

I'm 20 years old now. I am now starting on my university life, and it gets me very exciting everyday. I'm majoring in Economics and Finance. Although the subject I am now learning is so difficult that it is hard to understand, I'm now very proud of myself.

Nowadays, I am very interested in playing drum. When I have time, then I go to the club room and try to play. It is the first year to learn, but it is very interesting because playing it gets rid of the stress I had. Why don't you try playing? And what I can do best is Korean Chess! Thanks to my father, I can get the prize of that. If you are very interested in it,  then don't hesitate to give me a comments.

The picture below is taken when I visited in my hometown. Isn't it a nice view? Now I go to the university that is very far from my house, so I don't have much time to go. It sometimes gets me lonely. Anyway, If you are going to go to Busan and don't know about that city, then I can help you.


That's all for me! Thank you! When I have time, then I will write another things about myself later.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기