2014년 10월 10일 금요일

Infographic



Me, and my partner An Seounghyeon chose the topic for "How do we save our energy at home".

We are informing to you what is the best ways to save our energy at home.

We chose the color for white because the white color means the purity and simplicity. The reason is that the ways to save the energy at home is very simple, and by doing so, we can contribute our environment clean!

We use the images for miniature because they are very easy to distinct. And the viewers can know very well how do they have to do in an easy way.

The images in the middle is house, so the viewers can understand the topic well.


If you are going to see more informations or tips, try to use the site below.
http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/Take-action/Energy-saving-top-tips

댓글 5개:

  1. What a useful information! When I saw only subject of the infographic, I thought it would be ordinary and common idea, but it turned out to be what I haven't heard of. The small pictures in infographic show well which category each comment falls in. Above all, those comments below the pictures are so concise and clear that it is easy to understand the contents at a glance. Great infographic, I think!

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. I always think about saving energy, but I don't know how to save energy. Your info-graphic is very clear and useful. The simple pictures with some explanations show useful information in very easy and effective way. I follow this to save energy in my house! And link you attached also contains many helpful information!

    답글삭제
  4. I like how the title of your info graphic is in green. It creates an overall eco-friendly atmosphere, which fits perfectly to your topic. Also, I like how you put a little chicken leg image for your "do not waste food" part. The image had an impact because chicken bones are one of the most frequent constituents of food garbage.

    답글삭제
  5. Wow. The information you showed is very good and interesting! In my house, we use LED light to save energy too. I think the green color is suitable to show the ways to save the energy.

    답글삭제