2014년 11월 2일 일요일

My 5 meanful images

This video is 5 meaningful images for me.It was a good time to think about myself. And I am very interested in working the Movie Maker because it is very easy to make.
Though this is very clumsy and my English is not good enough, I want you to enjoy my first video.

댓글 4개:

  1. It's a great video!
    I sympathized with your picture of 핫바(fish cake bar in English).
    I am also poisoned by junk foods, especially the junks in the Ssa Goon, too!

    I like the night view too, but it is too bad that you can't have time with your family. But, I'm also at the same situation... Let's spend out time with our family at weekends!

    답글삭제
  2. In this pictures, I can a little understand your daily life and your concern. I also like sausages sold in convenience store especially in cold weather like nowadays. And I really like the economics & finance building because, my major is also economics & finance!! Nice to meet you.

    답글삭제
  3. First of all, i really loved ur pronunciation. Also, ur picteres that u choose are very sympathetic. Especially, the picture of the view of your hometown is most touching. My hometown is Masan so i lived wangsimni. So i lived without parents and missed them very much.

    답글삭제
  4. This video shows your daily life well. Though it is your choice of 5 photos, I'm sympathetic to the video.

    답글삭제