2014년 11월 30일 일요일

My role for this video

My topic is the life of University students. I am going to make a video the reactions for each grade. My goal is comparing the reactions between each one. And I will make the bond of sympathy to other Hanyang University students. My group will make some steps for
1. devide each role
2. make some films
3. translation
4. Edit using the 'Movie Maker' program
5. Fix
This project will be completed with group. So we decided to make a role and do it. Since the video is taken with Korean, we have to translate to English. So I am going to make a translation to many videos.
I am very excited about our group's video now!

댓글 3개:

  1. Oh It is very good idea i think. In addition to the grade, there would be differences between the gender too. Finding out that part would be interesting too.

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. Our group team works also video! In the video project, dividing work is important, also important course of completion! In completion, It is good all members meet off-line. I expect to your work, and I hope to we all agree and feel sympathy at our life? :)

    답글삭제